We live yet in many ways, and our thumbs communication has never been harder. Frequently pressure and the busyness of life may cause us to assume if we send off a quick email or text, we’re communicating.
An unfortunate fact of 21st Century life is that it’s simple to send of a place or tweet something on Facebook without thinking through the consequences of what we have conveyed in what is a public forum. In anger or haste, it’s easy to hide behind the safety of clicking send.
Every organization that is special needs a communication policy. No organisation can operate without open, that is healthy communication. Unfortunately, We Can’t leave it to, People, because, as is said, the issue with common sense is that it Isn’t that common.
What is effective communication?
- Communication is not just sending a message – by whatever means (spoken, written, delivered, posted, texted, etc.).
- Communication covers the process of Message -> gaining focus -> getting the message -> comprehension The message -> and behaving appropriately to the message.
Who is responsible for effective communication?
The hearer/receiver of communicating shares some responsibility but the responsibility is on the initiator of the communication. They need an answer, and therefore it’s in their interest to make certain that their message is heard that the hearer can understand and respond.
A few things to note about effective communication:
- Not every communication method works well in every situation
- Choose the appropriate method of communication for your purpose
- need to know your audience in order to communicate well with them
What you Shouldn’t communicate by email, Facebook, text- because it is considered that you talk with third parties.
What You Have to convey Face2Face – One-on-One – private Challenge, correction news. To some group – anything that threatens anything which needs to be discussed, security. Reinforcement is delivered compliments, and F2F or a group is done here.
- Acceptable’ on the run’ Communicating – news, quick heads up about a prior conversation, emergencies (though what constitutes a crisis will often be contested).
- Unacceptable’ on the run’ communication – Anything that needs thinking. The bigger the organisation, the less you’re able to communicate this way. Since there are many implications to consider requires a written program.
Last not lease, nowadays social media is the first platform used by the public. Social media lets them meet each other on their own or they meet people or something.